Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Looking Hotter/and younger tips...

How many times have you seen on Dr. Oz or online features on how to look 10 yrs younger?  They all say the same things:  use this retinol cream, take your vitamins, get your spider veins zapped...yada, yada, yada.  Well, today I've got a new list.  Since being a makeup artist for almost 10 yrs now and always being into that sort of thing, I've tried to stay current on things that really and truly make a difference.  Lately, i've learned of some not-so-common techniques and procedures that you can put to use.  All of us want to look hot right?!  Even as a stay at home mom/business owner, I still want to look hot sometimes when I get a chance! I'd like to be hotness everyday but that's out of the question until little guy gets older. Okay so here it goes:
(warning: these aren't cheap, but who cares...it's worth it)
Hair Extentions:  clip in, linked in...either way...adding at least 12inches, preferably 16-18inches will have you looking like a goddess...and feeling like one too!  I recently had some incredibly long extentions while pregnant and there wasn't a day I didn't feel hot...there's just something youthfull about long hair grazing past the shoulders.  It is proven to add 10yrs at least to your age.

The eyes have it!:  get some false lashes.  Preferably Ardelle 110 or 53 style.  They're not too Kim Kardashian-looking but will give you that doe-eyed look that instantly says "I don't live in the carpool line...I rock the carpool line."  A super-diva mom stylist of mine wears her's at night too...I haven't been able to pull this feat but, I take mine off at night and re-apply.  Wig glue or Duo lash adhesive is the way to go. It's pliable and you can pull it off the lash line after taking them off at night.

Makeup:  Keep it warm.  Women of color, if your makeup isn't yellow toned, then you look ashy.  Use a good, warm-colored foundation and don't look too Matte.  PLEASE don't go too dark all over.  If you are tanned, then use a bronzer on the areas of your face that typically get tan.  Nothing more

Body:  Spray tan.  I'm purchasing a spray tan gun and solution TODAY!  Not only does tan make you look thinner but younger also!  But spray okay?!  UV tanned skin looks like leather and that's not attractive either!

I hope some of this was new to you.  If you need help finding the where and how of the latter, then  message me and I'll help in any way I can.

Yours truly,

Diva mamma :)

No comments:

Post a Comment